Update regarding Monty Lit Fest 2020

Like the organisers of other public events scheduled for the coming months, the team at Monty Lit Fest is having to take stock of the changing situation around coronovirus. Our intention is that we will run the Festival, as planned, over the weekend of 12th-14th June. However, we also need some contingency plans.

In the current circumstances, we’ve taken the reluctant decision to delay the launch of ticket sales until 3rd April, when we hope to have a clearer picture, and to announce then that it’s full steam ahead. Please keep the dates in your diaries and look out for more news from us in a few weeks’ time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *